Friends! (Followers)

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update on Kayce

well for the past week i have been breaking out in rashes and stuff like that. Mom says im allergic to something so im going to the doctor tomorrow to see what it is. Tonight i found out my cousin is pregnant...which im really excited bout that. School..well...ehh...its school. This weekend i'm with the youth group to Brother King's...its been a while since ive been but i want to enjoy myself so im going and so im not alone here lol. But yea and then im really looking foward to Thanksgiving and Christmas...im ready for a break of school...i dont have too many classes i have to do "work" in but its still tiring...I'll keep yall updated..love ya!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you found out what you're allergic to! And I'm ready for a break from school, too. :P

    ReplyDelete